Have You Ever Faced a Parenting Challenge
Of course you have…we all have!
You probably think I’m going to tell you that I have all the solutions, because I’m a licensed Social Worker, internationally Certified Family Life Educator, second-generation parent educator, parenting expert to the media, and author of the award-winning book The Parent’s Toolshop® who has been training thousands of parents from diverse families over 25 years.
NOT! Think anyone’s posed a situation to me that I didn’t have an immediate solution to? You bet! But…I have a plan I can fall back on to help them find the answer that fits their situation…and the plan has never failed yet!
When you have a reliable, step-by-step parenting plan that uses the most effective tools available, you are most likely to get the results you want. When challenges come, you can:
Most parents come to me before they have figured out a consistently reliable plan. When challenges come, they are more likely to:
If you don’t have a parenting plan, I invite you to try the Universal Blueprint® Parenting Success Formula. Any parent can use it; it’s universally effective. You can customize it fit any situation with any child. Best of all, you can make it part of your own unique parenting style. With a little practice, it becomes second-nature and you can respond effectively in seconds!
Yet…everything that makes The Parents Toolshop® so comprehensive contributes to it’s 456-page length. Although it’s written in easy-to-read language, it is a lot of reading! Most parents are so busy, it’s hard for them to read a whole book! Plus, lots of parents are looking for quick answers. And parents who have read The Parents Toolshop® book would like a quick-reference guide.
Now, there’s a quick and easy way to learn the “Universal Blueprint® Parenting Success Formula”. . . with The Universal Blueprint® CHOOSE YOUR OWN PARENTING SOLUTION Hint Book. This interactive e-book will walk you through the step-by-step process of finding an individualized effective response to any parenting challenge involving children ages 1-18. Just answer three questions and take up to five steps to find the response your answers lead you to.
Imagine If All You Had to Do Was
For years, parents have been asking me to create three resources for using the Universal Blueprint® Parenting Success Formula:
1. A super-short reference guide that lists the 150+ practical parenting tools that I describe in detail in The Parents Toolshop® book.
2. A resource that walks them, step-by-step, through the three questions and five steps they take when planning an effective parenting response.
3. A totally automated and customizable resource that helps them apply this proven-effective parenting plan to any situation they encounter with their children.
Well, I’m not a magic genie, but I can now grant all three wishes at once with The Universal Blueprint® CHOOSE YOUR OWN PARENTING SOLUTION Hint Book.
• If you’ve never read The Parents Toolshop® book and just want the basics or are looking for a quick introduction to the Universal Blueprint® Parenting Success Formula and it’s 150+ practical language and action tools, then the Hint Book will suit your needs.
• If you have read the book or taken a Parents Toolshop® class, the Hint Book will remind you of all you learned and will guide you through the Universal Blueprint® Parenting Success Formula whenever you are facing a parenting challenge.
I Know it Sounds Hard to Believe…But It’s True!
This time-tested parenting plan has helped thousands of parents worldwide feel more confident, knowledgeable and skilled.
Have You Run Out of Ideas?
The Choose Your Own Parenting Solution Hint Book is the shortest, most concise Universal Blueprint® resource ever!In a mere 35 pages, the Hint Book lists all 150+ of the most effective, practical language and action tools available and organizes them into 14 toolsets, including:
• The basics of the 3 questions and 5 effective-response steps that make up the Universal Blueprint® Parenting Success Formula, first presented in The Parents’ Toolshop® book.
• Brief descriptions of the 5 types of Parenting Styles, so you can stay within the “Balanced” zone and avoid extremes that start new problems or escalate existing problems.
• 28 practical tools for building Self-Esteem in yourself and your child, so everyone feels less discouraged and acts better.
• 15 practical tools for getting Cooperation without bribes, rewards, stickers, stars, or power struggles. Children voluntarily do what you ask…often the first time you ask them!
• 23 practical tools for helping children become Independent and Responsible. Children will do more for themselves − and be competent and capable at it!
• 3 tools and dozens of specific suggestions for effective Listening, which fosters close, trusting, healthy parent/child relationships, prevents unnecessary conflicts and teaches children how to resolve their own problems skillfully.
• 7 core tools and dozens of suggestions for developing individualized Anger & Stress Management plans for parents and children. Then everyone stays calmer and expresses their emotions in healthy ways.
• 11 practical tools that help you Communicate your concerns in assertive respectful ways, so children listen better, respect you more and have fewer smart-aleck attitudes and sassiness.
• 6 practical tools for understanding what is and isn’t “Unintentional” Misbehavior and how to respond helpfully, so you don’t have to repeat yourself “a million times.”
• The 4 Goals of “On Purpose” Misbehavior, which pulls together all the skills and steps, by showing you how to avoid reactions that escalate the situation or give an accidental payoffs that cause the misbehavior to repeat.
• 8 practical tools for using effective Discipline and avoiding punishment, so children learn self-control and self-discipline.
• 16 suggestions for having productive Family Councils and avoiding common problems and pitfalls.
• The 3 C’s: maintaining Consistency, handling Criticism and boosting your Confidence.
• Plus…helpful tips and page references to The Parents’ Toolshop® book, where you can find more details and information on a subject, technique or its applications.
• 2 one-page summaries of the Universal Blueprint® Parenting Success Formula and 3 worksheets you can print and use over and over again.
• There are even suggestions for what to think, say and do!
Are you afraid you’ll feel overwhelmed by too many choices? The Hint Book will take you step-by-step so you only see the most appropriate tools for the situation you are dealing with. Of course, you can look at any page, any time, to plan ahead!
The Universal Blueprint®
All you need to know is what type of problem you are facing and what you want to accomplish. The Hint Book will take you to the best tools for that situation!
Need a different response for different situations or children? Just answer the questions based on that situation, at that moment, with that child. Then click the link or turn to the page your answer leads you to. At each step, with every situation, you are in the driver’s seat, so each solution fits your needs, values and rules.
Follow this Unique Parenting System and
Once you master this fully-automated problem-solving system, you can find individualized effective responses to common everyday parenting challenges in minutes! Try it when you are dealing with:
So, You Ask, “What’s This Going to Cost Me?
As a parent myself, I understand the cost of raising a family, so I never want cost to interfere with your ability to have the parenting resources you need. So pick the lower price…then cut it in half. Now you can afford to get the Hint Book now, before your next parenting challenge arrives!
The Universal Blueprint® CHOOSE YOUR OWN PARENTING SOLUTION Hint Book offers a simple, effective way to prevent and resolve parenting problems. If you are ready to get some fresh ideas, proven-effective parenting tools, more patience and confidence, and a quick and easy way to solve parenting
I’m so convinced that once you see the The Universal Blueprint® CHOOSE YOUR OWN PARENTING SOLUTION Hint Book you’ll want your own copy of The Parent’s Toolshop®: The Universal Blueprint for Building a Healthy Family book, so you can get all the details about all the skills and all the suggestions for 1000+ parenting challenges…and more. So...
If you order The Parent’s Toolshop® book now, along with the Hint Book, I’ll give you a discount off the retail price! But you must use one of these links: