Do your children dig in their heels and refuse to go to bed (or stay there)? Claim that monsters are hiding in their closets? Take the prize for lame excuses? Cling? Feel lonely and insecure? Get revved up but can’t wind down? Or lay down, but can’t get to sleep?
“Discover How You Can
Avoid World War III
When You Announce That
“If bedtime battles are wearing you down and draining your patience,
you’re not alone!“
Getting children to bed, happily and cooperatively, is one of the most common challenges parents face.
Did you know that all bedtime problems fall into one of five categories?
When you understand all five, you’ll quickly figure out which category fits your problem, and you can easily create the best solution for your child. A solution that works swiftly, effectively, often permanently — and with no long-
Where can I find out about this process?
During this recorded teleseminar, Jody Johnston Pawel, LSW, CFLE guides you as you discover:
In Halting Bedtime Hassles Telesminar!
• How to make bedtime a pleasant experience for everyone
• How to get children into bed and off to sleep (for the whole night!)
• The five reasons children misbehave, and how to deal with each one
• Practical solutions to the top ten types of bedtime hassles
Your Halting Bedtime Hassles Teleseminar Resource Package includes:
• The recording and transcript of the live teleseminar discussion, along with an invaluable Question & Answer session
• An accompanying handout, The Keys to Preventing and Stopping Misbehavior
• Step-by-step responses to the top ten types of bedtime hassles
• Links to three articles on related bedtime topics, including dealing with
Just how much can ONE teleseminar change your bedtime experience? Even with problems tha
t are extreme, or that have gone on for a long time?
Every parent who has used this bedtime plan has reported improvement. Quite a few have had nearly-miraculous results. Create a lifetime of beautiful bedtime memories with your children — transforming them from stressed to blessed.
What would you give to end your bedtime battles once and for all? Invest just $14.95 and a few hours now to create a lifetime of beautiful bedtime memories with your children — transforming them from stressed to blessed. Then you can allow yourself to enjoy some evening time nurturing yourself and your other adult relationships.