Have you ever offered someone a really big, nice, expensive present, but they overlooked that so they could focus on a smaller gift that had nice shiny little pieces? Kind of like cats and kids who toss aside the toy to play with the box?
Well that’s what people often do when it comes to the Advanced On-Line T.I.P.S.: Tools for Improving Parenting Success course.
Parents are super-busy, already-stressed and looking for the quickest, easiest path to finding solutions for the parenting challenges they are already facing. So they get a quick solution.
In the process, they may learn some new tools, which they try to use, but don’t really get the best results, because they only got some of the tools, not all of them, and they have no system or plan for when and how to use them in any situation.
We admit it; most of the wonderful, practical articles on the Parents Toolshop® website and the teleseminar resource packages that have been featured in the Holiday Thanks & Giving Event have been “Mystery Tackle Boxes” that offer only the tools and directions for solving one problem. They are incredibly valuable, but it doesn’t really serve YOU fully, the way you deserve.
The Advanced On-Line T.I.P.S.: Tools for Improving Parenting Success course is like getting a fishing boat fully stocked with all the fishing gear you need, plus lessons for how to catch any fish — in other words, it’s a system for preventing or responding helpfully to any parenting challenge that could ever arise, with any child, any age, anytime, anywhere.
So why haven’t you attended a T.I.P.S. class yet? Probably because:
- You think learning the system would be hard, time-consuming and overwhelming. On the contrary, you will be amazed at how simple and easy it is to learn and use the Universal Blueprint® and its tools. (Read the testimonials on the course description page)
- You don’t live where there’s a live, local class offered by a Certified Parents Toolshop® Group Facilitator — so the author, herself, has spent the past four years videotaping her live classes so anyone can attend from anywhere in the world.
- You are too busy to commit to attending a class each week — so the On-Line T.I.P.S. class is offered on-line, with 24/7 access 365 days a year, so you can learn when it’s convenient for YOU.
- It was an “evergreen” course you can take at your own pace. While that sounds nice, the reality is that you know that if there aren’t set classes, assignments and accountability, you will probably never finish it. So for the first time ever, the course will have an agenda & schedule, starting the week of January 26th (after the holidays) and end the week of May 23rd. You will receive only one module each week and have several breaks to stay on track, so you will have plenty of time to learn, process, and digest the lessons and practice the skills.
- You don’t want to learn alone; you have questions you want answered, situations you want solved, and want to learn with other parents — so for the first time ever, the author herself will provide live weekly group webinars/calls for the first 30 parents who register, so the most motivated, committed parents get personalized support & coaching.
- It simply cost too much; you totally agree it’s worth the $997 tuition, but your budget simply won’t accommodate that fee — so the same course, which offers $7000 worth of resources and services, is discounted by 50% until midnight January 20, 2015, using coupon code “JANTIPS”. (After January 21st, it reverts to a full-priced, evergreen, DIY course for $997)
When most people offer a discount, they cut out all the bells & whistles, but this time it’s the opposite. We’ve spent the past 4 years updating the class, videotaping the best sessions, and preparing this course for the 2015 re-launch of the Parents Toolshop® website.
This is the lowest tuition we’ve ever offered for this course, yet we are adding — for the first-time ever — live personalized weekly support for 15 weeks with the author herself, plus all the bonus graduate resources and services. (You can see a detailed list of all you receive at the Advanced On-Line T.I.P.S. description page.)
Finally, we have usually offered the Holiday Season of Thanks & Giving discounts for only 2-3 days. This grand-finale gift is so special, we are extending the discount through the end of this year, until midnight January 4st. But don’t delay, because the coupon is time-limited and only the first 30 registrants will get live, weekly personalized support and coaching.
I Also Want the Biggest Discount Possible
Use code “JANTIPS” through January 20, 2015 for a 50% discount
Note: Coupon codes don’t work on payment plans, so choose the one-payment option to use the discount coupon or use the button above.
To get 6 months same as cash at 0% interest and make payments as your budget allows, select PayPal and then the credit option as your method of payment.
Once you register for the course, you will receive a confirmation email. Your first lessons will appear on or after January 15th, 2015, so you will be ready to discuss it on the first webinar/call. You will also receive a Doodle Poll so you can tell us what the best day/time for the support webinar/call would be.
Here’s to getting what you really want this holiday, even if you thought it was out of reach,
P.S.: This all-inclusive, lifetime, training/resource package will not be offered again at this greatly-discounted rate, so register today.
- Access to the training modules begins January 15th, 2015
- Deadline for registration is January 20th, 2015
- The live support webinars/calls begin the week of January 26th, 2015