As you look at your bills, add up how much you spent on your children.
How much do you each year spend on clothes? Toys? Lessons, tutoring, sports, and more!?
Raising a child can be expensive! In fact, CNN Money estimates it will cost $235,000 over 17 years.
What if your children had all those things, but didn’t have great parents, like you, who care about being the best parent you can be?
You are invited to become a part of the Parents Toolshop® community if you share these values:
– Family comes first.
– People are more important than things.
– Your children are worth your investment — of time, energy, passion and money.
– Parenting is important, which is why you try to educate and train yourself, to do the best job possible.
If you had to choose between your children having the latest, greatest toy or the best You that can show up each day, which would you choose to give them?
The best you, of course!
So how do you plan to show up as your best you?
Attending a Parents Toolshop® T.I.P.S. online course, either Introductory, Basic or Advanced, There, you’ll discover how to:
– Build your child’s self-esteem?
– Prevent power struggles?
– Teach children responsibility and self-discipline?
– Get your child to open up and confide in you?
– Improve your relationship?
– Reduce the stress in your household?
– Prevent the most common parenting challenges?
… and receive a plan you can use to parent each child, customized to your family and child’s needs, even if they have special needs or issues.
I’ll be looking for your registration!
No thank you. I’d prefer seeing the T.I.P.S. Introductory Overview Program first