The Parent’s Toolshop®
Foundation-Building Toolbox Home Study Package
(included in the Entire Parents Toolshop® Home Study Training)
Some days you are laid back. Some days you are more irritable. Usually, you respond to parenting challenges calmly, unless they continue. Then you may hear yourself saying something and think, “Oh my gosh, I sound just like my mother!” which isn’t necessarily a good thing.
You often know a better way to handle a situation, but that doesn’t always mean you do it. Other times, you have no clue what to try next.
You suspect that some of your parenting beliefs are leading you to do things you don’t really want to do. Other times, your beliefs seem to be really healthy, but your reactions aren’t. Maybe it’s just habit; and if it is, you want to break it!
You are ready to get a better handle on your parenting — to understand what’s driving your beliefs, choices and behaviors. You are totally willing to learn more skills and use them — you just aren’t sure what those might be!
You are sometimes at odds with your parenting partner. You seem to agree on what you want to accomplish but go about it in totally different ways. You try sharing what you are learning with him, but he just takes it as criticism. You know you can’t change him, but if the two of you don’t start working as a team soon, you are sure it won’t be good for the kids.
You totally “get” that it’s important to be proactive, to have a parenting plan, and be conscious about your parenting. You’ve come across The Universal Blueprint® for Parenting Success, maybe even looked into a bit and tried it out on your own. You see it working when you remember to use it and use it skillfully. But you also think there’s probably more to it and if you could understand more than “the basics,” you are sure you could be getting a lot better results!
There is no one “right” way to parent and there is no such thing as a “perfect” parent. There are, however, more-effective and less-effective skills you can use.
More importantly, when you see parenting as an opportunity for self-growth, not just as a means to getting what you want from your children, you are ready to take your growth to the next level — to become the kind of person (and someday parent) you want your children to become.
If you are ready to improve your parenting skill-level, from basic to intermediate; discover more tools and the advanced uses of them, and want to be in charge of your own learning and application, then you probably want …
The Parent’s Toolshop® Foundation-Building Toolbox
Home Study Package
In this package you will receive …
The Foundation-Building Toolbox lessons from The Parents Toolshop® Home Study Program.
Each Home Study Toolbox package includes:
- The Parent’s Toolshop®book chapters, which is the most comprehensive, advanced and thoroughly written resource available on the Universal Blueprint®. In each chapter, you will:
- See visual graphics that crystallize concepts in your mind.
- Hear real-life stories from the author and other parents’ lives that will make you laugh, cry . . . and think.
- Discover exactly what to say and do, through examples and applications to the most common challenges parents face.
- Even get a chance to practice what you’ve learned, so you remember and use it to your full potential.
- Audio recordings of a live Parent’s Toolshop® class andtheir transcripts, in case you don’t have time to read, or want a quick refresher of the basic concepts and skills you learned in the book.
…related to all of the following Toolsets:
The Parenting Styles Toolset:
- Understand the power and importance of your parenting beliefs, for they are the foundation upon which you make all your parenting decisions and are what drive your behavior.
- Set healthy goals, so your children develop the skills and qualities you know will help them become well-adjusted, “successful” adults — whatever is your definition of success.
- Discover the differences between the five parenting styles and get a glimpse into the long-term outcomes of each. It’s like looking into a fairly-accurate crystal ball, so you don’t have to wait years to realize you might have wanted to do something a little different now.
- Identify your current parenting style and decide for yourself if it is the best one to reach the parenting goals you have set. If not, you will know exactly which parenting style to use instead.
- Specific tips for parenting as a team, so you can be on the same page with all your parenting partners: spouses, child care providers, grandparents, and more.
Using the Universal Blueprint®:
- Get the full details about the universal blueprint®, complete with examples and practice exercises.
- Know the three questions to ask and know how to answer to get on the most-effective path to solving the challenges you are facing with your child.
- Take the five steps to take and when to take them, to respond calmly and helpfully to any parenting challenge.
- Prepare to get and master the use of all of the top-five five-star parenting tools as well as getting all the effective parenting tools you need (150+ in all)
Your Package also Includes:
A 30-day trial of the Parent Success Club Membership:
Weekly Support Webinars/calls where you can engage in…
– Discussions with like-minded parents about the topics you are learning and other parenting topics you want to discuss.
– Open Q&A, to:
- Clarify content in the Guidebook lessons
- Get help applying what you are learning to your family.
A Free Private Strategy Session Or “Hug Seat,” on a Parent Success Club webinar (which is normally only offered to Parents Toolshop® Graduates.) There’s nothing like getting personalized support and problem-solving specific to your goals, challenges, situation and children. Other parents listening may “borrow the benefits” from your session or, if you want privacy, you can have a private coaching call with a Certified Parents Toolshop® Advisor.
If you want a way to do an independent study of The Foundation-Building Toolset, in The Parent’s Toolshop®, then this Home Study Option is for you!
Here’s what other parents say about learning The Foundation-Building Toolbox
I am more observant of how my beliefs color a situation. I am more observant of whose problem it really is. I am more observant of respecting my child. I am more observant of my words. I am more observant of the tools I have available to me. Most of all you have given me hope that I can change my bad habits and misguided parenting approaches and be the Mother that I dream of becoming. And to think, my children will learn many of these skills at such a young age. What a wonderful gift to give them! Thank you for all you have done for my family. — Kay Lynch
Applying the tools from just the first week had positive results! I am now responding instead of reacting. My son has noticed a difference — I am calmer, don’t yell as much and we come to a solution to problems more quickly, with less friction and everyone is happier. As a single father, my skills left me in a very bad place. I am much more confident in my ability to succeed as a single parent. — Phil Jones
I was so impressed with the change in my wife’s parenting; I had to take this class just to find out what happened! — Ben Cohen
I can’t thank you enough. You have absolutely changed my life. Not only have I learned more effective parenting skills, but my entire style of parenting has changed! I am so much more calm, confident, and consistent. — Amy Reed
The Universal Blueprint®
The simplistic brilliance of the Universal Blueprint® takes you by surprise once you start realizing that these tools really do make a difference. Not all at once but, day by day, situation by situation, that you handle a little or a lot, differently from before. It all adds up to a whole new way of lowering stress in your life, as well as your child’s life. — Don Coterel
No matter the issues I felt were unique to my child, there seem to be an answer to the problem. These simple steps to building a family blueprint for MY family apply. The more I do it, the easier it gets. It is not just about making life easier for me as a parent, it is all about raising my children in a healthy way despite how I may have been raise or how the rest of the world says I need to be. I do not have to read a thousand other books. All the information is in one ”Universal Blueprint®. — Dawn Warren
I especially like the Universal Blueprint®. I can apply the skills in any situation and get the maximum use from them. I’ve used some of these skills separately before, but there always seems to be something that fell through the cracks. This pulls everything together. — Dorothy Scott, Lighthouse Christian Counseling, Inc.
I especially like the Universal Blueprint®. It gives me a tangible, visual way to organize all that I learned and use the ‘tools’ to their full potential. My professional training uses similar teaching methods, so it’s great to learn about parenting using the same process. Parenting is never easy, but this book makes it easy to understand. — Mike Lowery
If you are ready to:
- Set a stable foundation,
- Clean up childhood patterns that are keeping you from being your best at all times, and
- Master a parenting plan that will help you reach your goals in the shortest amount of time with the least effort long-term…
Then Get The Foundation-Building Toolbox Home Study Package NOW!