In the span of 18+ years that you will be a parent, how many different problem behaviors do you think you could encounter with your child?
Let’s do some calculations…
18 years + 3-12 different developmental stages + personality traits + their imagination + outside influences (parents, teachers, peers, etc.) = the number of ways one child can think of to misbehave.
Now multiply that by the number of children you have.
Then multiply that by the number of potential combinations of problem behaviors each of the children might display at the same time, and how they interact with and influence each other.
Wow, the possibilities are endless, aren’t they? An almost infinite number? Let’s just say there are about a gazillion potential problem behaviors.
How prepared do you feel for handling even a fraction of these problems? It’s impossible, right? So you’ll probably wait to see what recipe for misbehavior your child can cook up and do the best you can in the moment to respond helpfully.
If that doesn’t work, you’ll use trial and error until you figure it out. By the time you do, then another one might just take its place as other factors in that calculation come into play.
And when nothing seems to work, you might go to extremes, giving up or using drastic measures like yelling, threats or even punishment.
What if there were only five types of misbehavior and every single possible misbehavior would fit one of those types? And what if you could know, in a matter of seconds, how to tell which of those five types of misbehavior you were seeing and you’d automatically know what the best response would be?
Do you think you could prepare yourself for handling only five types of problems? Is that doable?
Well, it might be hard to believe, but understanding why kids misbehave and knowing how to prevent and stop it is truly as easy as 1-2-3. All you need is the Universal Blueprint® Parenting Success Formula, which is only found in The Parent’s Toolshop® and is the only parenting program in the world with such a step-by-step formula that’s been tested and proven-effective for over 25 years.
Ideally, you want to learn the entire Universal Blueprint® system, but the next best thing is to get this quick-overview resource package. It includes a recording of a one-hour, live workshop and discussion with parenting professionals and real-life parents, just like you, where you’ll discover:
- The 2 questions to ask to know whether children’s problem behavior is intentional or not; and it’s not, “because I’ve told them a million times!”
- The 3 questions to ask to discover why a child is misbehaving intentionally. You might be surprised how easy it is to misjudge this, which leads you to a less-effective response that can make matters even worse!
- How to avoid reactions that escalate problems or give payoffs that cause the child to continue misbehaving, behave worse, or choose a new misbehavior.
- The 5 best tools for responding to misbehavior and which tool to use for each type of misbehavior.
- Why these tools will make your discipline work better and not using them will likely cause your discipline to fail.
This deluxe resource package includes:
- Digitally remastered Audio
- Full Transcripts
- All the Handouts andResources Available to the Original Participants
- Bonus resources
- Optional resources for deeper learning
Listen to a sample:
For only $14.95 you’ll discover effective responses to misbehavior
that will prevent and stop it from happening again.