“Your Best/Worst Holiday Parenting Moments! ”
Share YOUR Story and WIN!
This time of year brings about many memories. Some of them are of the best moments you created with your child that you will hold near and dear to your heart forever. Then there are some moments, you just want to forget, like a beloved family member degrading your parenting style! It could be a touching, heartfelt story or example of how to handle criticism gracefully (or what happened and what you wish you would have said/done in the moment instead). Sharing your experience through video, audio or written story can support and educate other parents so they can create warm and loving memories or avoid making those not so desired circumstances.
When you enter this month’s contest and share your best/worst holiday parenting moments, you have the chance to win one of this month’s prizes, a “Holiday Parenting Gift Package”! Go to the contest directions page for details. You’ll find all the details and the contest directions for how to make a submission or score the greatest number of points (and possibly WIN one of the more than $6,000 in prizes!) when you get started right now.
Don’t have a story to submit? No problem!
You can still participate in the contest by accumulating points for “voting” for your favorite story or sharing with others in your social network. Just join the Pinterest, Facebook and/or Twitter communities to see the entries and earn points.
This month’s prize is the T.I.P.S. Online Training Package (for non-grads) or the Grad Upgrade Package (for grads), valued at over $6,000. Toolshop® Leaders and Experts get to choose their prize.
– First Prize: this prize is for the most popular entry (the one that gets the most Likes in our FB community)
– Second Prize: this prize will go to the person who earns the most points for sharing the stories with others.
Here are the directions again. (The rest of this page is the same as the main contest page.)
- You can submit as many photos/videos/stories as you would like for each contest.
- How to submit videos
- How to record audios through Audio Acrobat:
- Call (512) 827-0505 Ext 8971 and leave a message after the beep that gives the following information:
- Your name as you want it listed in your entry. Please spell it so we get it right.
- The ages of your children
- Your parenting status if it’s relevant to your story or testimonial, such as “single dad.”
- Which contest your entry is for, including the month and theme we’ve listed.
- Your story or testimonial, up to *2* minutes.
- Please follow-up your audio entry by sending a photo of yourself to email@example.comWe must have some image to go along with a written or audio entry.
- Submit your photos in Flickr, send us the link along with your audio or written story to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Photo for contest” in the title.
- Submit your photos with audio or written story in Pintrest, send us the link to email@example.com with “Pintrest link for Contest” in the title
- Submit photos with audio or written story in Facebook, send us the link to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Facebook link for Contest” in the title.
- Don’t worry; your audio/video doesn’t have to be perfect, far from it. We’re providing a way to call in your story. And if you don’t have a camcorder, most smart phones have a video camera built right in. Just give it the old college try and I’m sure you’ll be fine.
- Anyone can enter and you get points for spreading the word!
- By submitting an entry, you agree to give us permission to use your video/audio/story. (See permission form. You don’t have to sign it. Again, your entry submission is your permission.)
- You must own the rights to a photo or video submission or obtain signed permission from the people in the photos/videos if they are not you and your children. (Use same form as link above, but have it signed and
submit it to us.)
- Under no circumstances will you use SPAM techniques to promote the contest.
- Absolutely NO EMAIL SPAM.
- NO SPAM AT ALL in any Social Media, Social Networking, or Social Bookmarking Sites. Use BEST PRACTICES when using Social Media sites to promote.
- You will include Affiliate Disclaimers, as per the FTC Advertising Guidelines
- Be transparent and authentic. We will treat your visitors with massive respect and give them value during our campaigns.
- entering the contest, you acknowledge that you agree to and understand the terms and conditions of the PTC Monthly Contests.