The Parent’s Toolshop®
Child Problem Toolbox Quick Start Guide Package
(Included in the Parents Toolshop® Guidebook)
You are sure your toddler is destined for an Oscar nomination as Best Drama Queen. When the least little thing happens to her, she turns on the tears and falls apart. When you try reassuring her it’s not that bad, she just gets worse! You never remember being this emotional; in fact, you can’t think of anyone you’ve known who has such intense emotions.
Your son often comes home from school upset. When you try to talk to him, he just clams up; getting him to talk is like pulling teeth. You know something’s bothering him, because he stays in his room and when he does come out, he seems distant and distracted. You want him to feel free to open up to you and to talk about what’s happened.
Your teen daughter is becoming more impulsive than ever. She makes stupid mistakes and poor decisions, like her head is in the clouds. You thought she had better decision-making skills than this. You give your best advice, but it doesn’t really help, because most of her bad decisions happen when you aren’t around and she’s with her friends, who are a crowd you worry about her hanging around.
Emotions, conflicts and decisions are a fact of life — and most of us never really learned how to handle them in healthy ways. Now you and your children can both learn how.
To Teach Children How to Manage Their Emotions, Express their Feelings Appropriately, and Make Responsible Decisions — You Need…
The Parent’s Toolshop® Child Problem Toolbox
In this Quick Start Guide you will receive …
The Child Problem Toolbox lessons from The Parents Toolshop® Guidebook:
The F-A-X Listening Toolset:
By using this empowering process, you will:
- Defuse drama kings and queens with tact and empathy. You’ll be surprised how quickly your children calm down.
- Have children who feel safe enough to let down their defenses and share the real issues they are facing. Children open up and give more than yes/no, one-word answers.
- Have children who express their feelings clearly and appropriately, without tantrums, yelling or being overly dramatic to get sympathy.
- Know how to teach impulsive children responsible decision-making skills, so they don’t make dangerous decisions.
- Empower your children to think for themselves and solve their own problems responsibly.
30-day trial of the Parent Success Club Membership:
Weekly Support Webinars/calls where you can engage in…
– Discussions with like-minded parents about the topics you are learning and other parenting topics you want to discuss.
– Open Q&A, to:
- Clarify content in the Guidebook lessons
- Get help applying what you are learning to your family.
– Bonus: get a free Hug seat, normally only offered to Parents Toolshop® Graduates.
Here’s what other parents have said about The Child Problem Toolbox
This class has taught me skills to cope with my children. Our family is now talking and listening to each other. The kids are more enjoyable and learning the skills for themselves. – – Candace McCabe
I learned some of these communication and listening skills in training programs at work. I can’t believe it didn’t occur to me to modify them for use at home with my kids! – – Bill Stanley
The greatest benefit I got was self-awareness — recognizing my own feelings, speech, and actions. The F-A-X Listening chapter was a real eye opener for me. I now feel like I have the knowledge and hope to be able to work on our challenges. I now feel hope instead of frustration. I know how to start. – – Elizabeth Valencia
For the past three weeks, my son and I have had the most peaceful times in years! I was the one that needed changing! But, evidently, it wasn’t as great an adjustment or as hard as I thought it would be. I know that I basically am teaching myself the concepts, but if you hadn’t had the forethought or the ideas to begin with, I wouldn’t be this much farther ahead. Thanks for all your efforts, from the bottom of my heart. – – Mary Keferl
If You Want Your Children To Dump the Drama, Know How to Handle and Express their Emotions in Healthy Ways, and Make Responsible Decisions — Then Get The Child Problem Toolbox Quick Start Package NOW!